Personal Style and lifestyle by Amanda C.Watson

Saturday, July 19, 2014

I want your summer playlist

soletme
DSC_1693
DSC_1719
DSC_1595
DSC_1617
DSC_1594
DSC_1633
Sunglasses & Top: BikBok,  Hat & Skirt: H&M, Necklace:Cubus

Hello girls! I had such a good week. *It's unbelievable, lol...  I hope you all had an amazing week as well. I'm in the process of making what I think is so far the best summer playlist ever. I think its hilarious that feeling we get when we proudly listen to our creation and we think is the best playlist we ever done... At the same time every time we get the chance we add more songs thinking that our creation can only get better, not really realizing that we can never shot down our thirst for wanting more. We are all just so greedy sometimes...  When does the quote "less is more" ever really come in handy, can we ever really apply it. 

I took these photos earlier today and Im super happy about the way the photos turned out... I cannot wait to wear this look out. Im going to the movies tonight with Alexandra and after that we might go to have some drinks so this look might be the look for tonight as well =)... What are you guys doing tonight? 

Try a similar look
Follow on Bloglovin
SHARE:

25 comments

  1. nice skirt ;]


    i invite to me too
    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how these photos turned out too. The skirt is lovely and I love how you made this look cool and edgy rather than girly. I adore your necklace by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! I'm loving your sunglasses and statement necklace. You look awesome!

    Jamie | PetitePanoply.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha right? We always want more!
    Anyway, love your floral skirt and the heels <3

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  5. That look is awesome, love the skirt!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh and btw I nominated you for the sunflower blogger award on my latest post!! :)

      Delete
    2. Thanks doll! Im going to check it out =)

      Delete
  6. Super gorgeous, love the skirt. You have amazing eyes doll :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. U LOOK soooo INCREDIBLE and totally rockin'!!! AMAZZZING babe! Gorgeous flower skirt and hot crop top! Fab sunnies!
    kisses
    xoThe Beckerman Girls

    www.BeckermanBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. NIce look, we love that skirt with the crop top!!

    Alicia & Sofía
    http://www.asstyleanddesign.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear, I’d like to say that your blog is awesome! And everything is amazing! I like your design, your photos and your style!

    will be happy if you find a minute to visit my blog)

    www.dianacloudlet.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. gorgeous girl! i love your skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look fantastic, love the pretty floral skirt. Thanks for sharing your opinion on my last post...Hope your week is going well.

    ReplyDelete
  12. hello, you cool girl!!! Love the shades, hair and cap!! :D

    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  13. Randomly found your blog and I’d like to say that you have amazing design,
    beautiful photos and interesting posts! I’m also impressed by your style! Everything
    is perfect!

    would you like to follow each other?
    will be happy to see you in my blog)

    www.dianacloudlet.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for your cute comment honey! Love your Outfit! Your blog looks amazing...
    Following you now :)

    xxx
    Bianca

    http://madamebalti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. you look great, love the skirt!
    xoxo

    www.mychoicebysorana.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love that floral skirt and how you styled everything. Plus those heels are perfect!

    www.pinsneedlesfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love it! The print of the skirt is gorgeous and I love the top, you look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  18. love the patterbs on ur skirt plus love how u coupled the snapback wiv the outfit.

    ReplyDelete

© Done n Done. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig