Personal Style and lifestyle by Amanda C.Watson

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Im not missing out..

DSC_1842
DSC_1794
DSC_1807
DSC_1817
DSC_1790
DSC_1838
DSC_1793


Happy Wednesday! I had a terrible night... I had the craziest dreams, most of it didn't make any sense, but the majority was almost like reliving stuff from earlier that day, with more details and more dramatic in a way... Somewhere, I read that its not always good to have super vivid dreams because it can prevent you from resting and getting a proper sleep. My parents used to be in to tarot, reading palms, the horoscope and interpreting dreams and they pretty much pass the habit on to me... I'm very superstitious and I do believe in signs and stuff like that... I know its silly, but sometimes my intuition and my inner gut proves that I am right when it comes to certain things in life... 

Try a similar look 

Follow on Bloglovin

SHARE:

13 comments

  1. i really love your top! :)
    great style!!

    xoxo,
    Alice's Pink Diary

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look really good, that skirt is gorgeous!!!!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I'm stressed, my dreams come alive.
    I feel like I'm battling real life demons and sweating in real time, it's insane
    So I concur with the opinion that it prevents healthy rest. Hope whatever is going on isn't too overwhelming hun

    BLEURGH - http://www.bleurghnow.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Although I am not really superstitious, I also believe in rely on gut, intuition and God when making decisions. Stunning skirt, you look lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really cute skirt! :)
    www.gamesoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Always follow your intuition in certain parts of life.! Such a cute and girly look!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look beautiful! I can really relate to the dream points you make. I have crazy dreams often, pretty much every night and I've always felt that its probably causing me to not have proper sleep, like I can't catch a break! But obviously I can't control that. Even though its annoying, I receive a lot of messages through my dreams and I am often trying to understand the true meanings behind them. If you know of any good dream books or websites, I'd love it if you could let me know :)

    Take care,
    Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the outfit! and love your blog! :)
    xo
    http://fabulousfashionbeing.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  9. C'est élégant et ça vous va à ravir
    Www.gamine-de-paris.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  10. can never go wrong with a crop and trumpet skirt! love the look!

    ReplyDelete
  11. awesome!!! love the purse and shoes!!! this is so chic!! :D

    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete

© Done n Done. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig