Personal Style and lifestyle by Amanda C.Watson

Saturday, July 12, 2014

In my deepest dreams...

green palms and white
DSC_1649
DSC_1688
DSC_1680
DSC_1607
DSC_1625
DSC_1617
Jumpsuit: Gina Tricot, Sunglasses: Gina tricot, Platforms: H&M


You know those days when you go shopping without any high expectations and you get there and you find a bunch of stuff on the sale section and you find some other items that you though were sold out... Well yesterday was such a day. I was at Hunkemöller with my mom on thursday and I put a bra on hold for the next. And so after work I was thinking about going to town in picked up.. So I went home and change and I though I was just going to pick up the bra and buy some food, I wasn't expecting to find anything else special or to check out the sales. But I'm glad I did... It was such a treat to find the items that I did... I was so pleased with my self... Don't you love those moments =) ... So, everything on todays look is new except for the black cardigan... I was thinking on getting these plattform, but I didn't want to spend that much so I was overjoyed when I found them... I had a love and hate relation towards these type of shoes but they kind won my heart =) 


Get a similar look:
Follow on Bloglovin
SHARE:

27 comments

  1. Nice look, I definitely know that feeling! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great! Love every item in this outfit! Beautiful acquisitions!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shopping is always a happy moment :D I like your romper!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh girl you look amazing! Love that jumpsuit and those shoes are so cool! xx

    www.fashion-board.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cool romper! It's looks awesome on you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pictures and I really love that jumpsuit :)

    www.itsmypassions.dk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice and perfect shoes.

    http://www.fashiondenis.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look absolutely brilliant! Amazing look!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That romper is beautiful, loving your shoes

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a lovely jumpsuit...I love the print!

    www.ensembledeux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's super gorgeous- such an amazing print.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous dear!
    kisses from Miami,
    Borka
    www.chicfashionworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are gorgeous, love this little shorts outfit, so awesome!! Thanks for visiting me doll xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. beautiful jumpsuit!!!

    http://thefashionprincessblog.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  15. love seeing you in summer prints!!! fantastic!! :)

    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your jumpsuit, the print is very nice!!!

    Alicia & Sofía
    http://www.asstyleanddesign.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Loooove this look!! That jumpsuit is so cute, gotta get myself a similar one! :)) Oh and been eyeing those H&M shoes myself and almost bought the black ones but decided to back down in the last minute..But damn they look so gooood!

    http://alamode-outi.blogspot.fi

    ReplyDelete
  18. You wear this romper well! The tropical print is just perfect for a hot summer day <3

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  19. gorgeous outfit dear :-) i love your overalls and you shoes!great style <3

    ReplyDelete
  20. Stunning photos! I love the white sunglasses and sandals!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Like the accessories that you have selected with the playsuit! Looks good! x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Ah I love those shoes!!! Haven't seen them in any h&m's in London though! Damnit!

    Chan x
    www.2matesandablog.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. these outfit looks super cute
    http://oyebamireismail.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  24. Awesome work.Just wanted to drop a comment and say I am new to your blog and really like what I am reading.Thanks for the share

    ReplyDelete
  25. Awesome work.Just wanted to drop a comment and say I am new to your blog and really like what I am reading.Thanks for the share

    ReplyDelete

© Done n Done. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig