Personal Style and lifestyle by Amanda C.Watson

Thursday, July 31, 2014

Inspo: White on White

tumblr_n94j0951i11qdsqp6o1_500_Fotor_Collage
jjjjs_Collage

There is really no reason for me to make a comment about these pictures... Totally speechless when it comes to white on white and white chunky ( to die for) shoes... I'm about to head out, but I wish I could just stay inside with my music, my thoughts, my texts that don't make any sense and my soon to be clean laundry...  

Follow on Bloglovin
SHARE:

12 comments

  1. Great inspiration! Love white On white outfits :)

    Take care,
    Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. A personal favourite for the summer :)

    www.gamesoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would absolutely love to be able to pull off this look... but for now I think I'll just admire these pictures haha! Love the white on white! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great inspirations, love all the shoes :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect combinations! I love all These shoes!
    Thanks for your lovely comment honey!
    Your blog is absolutely fantastic! I'll follow you now. Feel free to follow back!

    xxx
    Bianca

    http://madamebalti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't get enough of this trend! xx

    www.blancheneve.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. so good. I just love summer whites...

    heartbeats, Carola // VIENNA WEDEKIND

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love white it is simple and fresh
    Amazing post :))
    xoxo

    http://fabulousisfreedom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the all white look for this summer! Great blog doll!

    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love how white can be so simple yet so bold when put together. Great post !

    brokeblackblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Done n Done. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig