Personal Style and lifestyle by Amanda C.Watson

Sunday, July 27, 2014

Wood pallets inspo


I noticed that I've have develop a crazy infatuation for pallet wood furniture.... I used to live in a farm and we used to use these pallet for all kind of things... Who wound've know that I would many year later long for having wood pallets laying as furniture... I just feel that there is something very exiting about turning this boring and award pieces of wood in to something beautiful like the pictures above. 
Tell me what do you think? 

Follow on Bloglovin

SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Love this, perfect inspo! C x

    http://letmeseeyourwears.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love pallets used in styling. There's something amazing about a pallet made bed frame, though I'm not sure about the comfort factor!

    SDMxx
    www.daringcoco.com
    GIVEAWAY NEWNESS, CHECK IT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! Totally agree, I think you might need to add a good plank and a good madras for it to work ; )

      Delete
  3. Wow, so amazing!

    xoxo
    www.its-dash.com

    ReplyDelete

© Done n Done. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig