Personal Style and lifestyle by Amanda C.Watson

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Balloons, is all I need!

DSC_1973
DSC_1997
DSC_1943
DSC_1913
DSC_1958
DSC_1991
DSC_1883
DSC_1948
DSC_1939

So shine bright, tonight you and I
We’re beautiful like diamonds in the sky
Eye to eye, so alive
We’re beautiful like diamonds in the sky

I was going to do a post about cutting this old dress and making into a short cropped and long skirt. But once I put it on and did my hair and started taking the pictures, I changed my mind immediately.I had so much fun doing this and when I added the balloons I felt right away that it was going to be a great day.  I had these balloons since my birthday and I cannot get enough of them. I hope they never deflate. I got home so late but so content with my day. I hope today is just as rewarding at it was yesterday. And Im really hoping and imagining all this, but I really think I'm being haunted... I have to hurry now, but I will tell you more about this on my next post.

Puss&kram - Vanilla sky! 

Try a similar look: 










SHARE:

22 comments

  1. Spacebuns as a hairstyle!! So cute!

    Sammie
    sammiethestargirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazing in that dress! Love it on you! Plus your hairstyle is so cute :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Coool photos Amanda, I adore the candy colours of your balloons and your hair looks awesome :)

    Take care
    Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks so sexy, dear.. like it..

    with love:
    http://kiddieelf.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Channeling your Miley Cyrus, eh? Haha, that's the first thing I thought when I saw your hair.
    Love the dress and you fill it so well! <3

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your Dress

    FOLLOW MY BLOG / Maybe we can follow each other!!!
    http://rimanerenellamemoria.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow.so pretty sexy look! beauty!

    xoxo
    http://kimvalledor.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Always a good day when you start happy x
    M

    ReplyDelete
  9. Omg your hair, it looks so cuuuute!! Love it...and that DRESS, where did u get it from? It's gorgeous :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is from H&M! But I got it like for years ago or so =)

      Delete
  10. oh heyyyy sweetie!!

    love your lay out! so cool!!! when did you create this blog? I should visit it more often!
    I love it!
    maybe we could stay in contact ??

    greetings
    Vicky

    http://www.fashionrailways.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your hair buns remind me of how Scary Spice used to do her hair, super cute dress by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love that dress and your hair goes perfectly with it. I normally don't love that hair style but you rocked it well!

    www.pinsneedlesfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look beautiful! Love the hair so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your John Lennon style glasses are super cute with this outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  15. You look great loving the print on this dress!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awesome work.Just wanted to drop a comment and say I am new to your blog and really like what I am reading.Thanks for the share

    ReplyDelete
  17. Awesome work.Just wanted to drop a comment and say I am new to your blog and really like what I am reading.Thanks for the share

    ReplyDelete

© Done n Done. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig