Personal Style and lifestyle by Amanda C.Watson

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

On a colder day

changed
changed4_Fotor_Collage


For some weird reason I've been secretly longing for autumn and the colder months ever since the summer started. I don't know why is that... Maybe I'm longing for a cool down or maybe Im just longing for cozy days inside making banana pancakes and listening to the cold rain. My autumn and winter are going to be super hectic, that is at least what I keep telling myself... Some how I think that I'm longing for the hecticness because for some reason it always brings structure in to my life. I bet you have heard that one before.

Try a similar look:

Follow on Bloglovin
SHARE:

13 comments

  1. Love the shoes and skirt, pretty look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute heels! xx

    www.blancheneve.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing look honey! This skirt looks fantastic!

    xxx
    Bianca

    http://madamebalti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely outfit dear. I love the skirt! Autumn is one of my favourite seasons.
    /Mads xx
    Style Adjustments

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a lovely outfit, I really like your skirt and shoes!! I like how the blazer adds more class to the outfit as well!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always look forward to your posts. Your hair and that skirt is amazing! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the soft colors paired with the black accessories. Very pretty look!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the pastel colours as well as those shoes!
    Great look!

    Chan x
    www.2matesandablog.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your skirt and your shoes are amazing.

    http://princessaudu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous babe

    Http://gafashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Perfect combination! Love the shoes!

    ReplyDelete

© Done n Done. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig