Personal Style and lifestyle by Amanda C.Watson

Friday, August 8, 2014

Photoshoot in process



Hi girls! Today is my last day at my summer job and I'm so happy, you have no idea. And to celebrate that,  I decided to do a quick photo shoot before I start my last day... I think the photos turned out pretty good... And so,  I just wanted to show you this blurry picture to give an idea on what goes on behind the scene ... This is how it looks when I take pictures with my tripod! Looking forward to show you the whole look!
 Happy friday! 

SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Well all your pictures always turn out like a professional took them haha, so the hard work definitely is well worth it and congrats on finished your summer job. What's next school or?
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, nice! I love when I have time to get a photoshoot in and the photos turn out well. Can't wait to see them!

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete

© Done n Done. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig