Personal Style and lifestyle by Amanda C.Watson

Monday, August 4, 2014

Summer Beach Wear: With Raise.com


Hey guys I was recently asked by Raise.com to participate in their Summer Beach Wear Campaing showcasing my favorite fashion items for the summer months. Raise is the first online marketplace where you can buy and sell gift cards.  That sounds cool, right it? Sense I've been obsessing over going to the beach ever since summer started, I decided to make some inspiration boards to share with you  some looks that I would rock on my perfect beach holiday! What do you think about these looks and which one is your favorite =) 

Follow on Bloglovin
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. I love all of these but that backpack in the first set is just perfection!

    www.pinsneedlesfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're all great but I love the 3rd and last looks!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These outfits are awesome! The first one is especially cool :)

    Take care,
    Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of your sets are so on point! Love 'em! xx

    www.blancheneve.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. All your outfits is so amazing and you have given me so much ideas Miss Amanda! I gotta try some of your outfits and hopefully I could also share with you My inspired outfit♥

    xx Alexa
    anti-aging skin care

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omgsh, these sets are sheer perfection, I want to wear everything!

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  7. some great choices . love it

    http://notyetawomanofstyle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would buy all of these outfits & combinations! I really wanna have the Birkenstock shoes!

    xxx
    Bianca

    http://madamebalti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Whoa loving everything in the first set! I need those silver runner shorts and stripe bralette!!!! <3__<3 SUMMER DON'T END!!

    http://alamode-outi.blogspot.fi

    ReplyDelete

© Done n Done. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig