Personal Style and lifestyle by Amanda C.Watson

Monday, August 11, 2014

Way out West Music Festival- Street Style with Vaz

DSC_1820
vaz2
DSC_1821
DSC_1819


I totally forgot to mention that I was going Way out west, that Gothenburgs biggest music festival! I have no idea how that happened, I've been thinking about it ever since I found out I was going to go. But don't worry I did take some pictures for the blog for you to see. I wish I had more energy to see more artist though, my energy level this weekend was literally at the bottom of the ocean. But at least I got the opportunity to see Mapei, Janelle Monae and Outkast just to name a few =). 
On my first day I went up to these two girls that I approached to happened to be these two lovely chics from this new cool group called Vaz. Vaz is a sister duo based in Stockholm , Sweden. Their music is best described as a mix of traditional african drums, electronic beats and multi-dimensional harmonies. I totally need to brush on my street style photography, but I think you can totally appreciate their amazing style =) 

Get their looks:



SHARE:

10 comments

  1. What a lovely outfit!
    Great festival :)

    xoxo
    www.bellezzefelici.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving all the cool prints on your dresses!

    styleandchocoalates.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The print of the blue dress is simply amazing!
    xo
    Anastasia
    http://natbeesfashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your dress pattern so much! <3<3
    You look so gorgeous on that dress.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So fabulous love with all the pattern!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing outfit <3
    xoxo

    http://fabulousisfreedom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Done n Done. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig