Personal Style and lifestyle by Amanda C.Watson

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Way out west OOTD - street style

DSC_1801
DSC_1787
DSC_1793
DSC_87

Hey there! So this is what I was wearing during the  music festival this weekend.  My friend Mónica helped me with these pictures, and they turned out awesome. When I was choosing what I was going to wear the only think I was thinking in my head was: Amanda, think Coachella, think Coachella, be Coachealla. Well, I think I manage to capture at least a little vibe of the well known Coachella bohemian style. I think I had 4 different choices and Im glad I went with this one because, I really didn't want to wear all black, I like originally thought that I would. What do you think about this look? Do you think I manage to capture the spirit of Coachella?  

Get a similar look:



SHARE:

16 comments

  1. love it <3
    xx
    ankagrzanka.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. you certainly captured the Coachella vibe! :) Nice outfit!

    xx
    Lau

    ReplyDelete
  3. First of all, I'm loving your hair!!! So fab! You definitely dressed great for a music festival, love the outfit!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cool look, I love the kimono :)

    Hugs
    Svetlana

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very Coachella! Really love that Kimono :)

    fashiontalegirl.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. The photos are definitely awesome. You nailed this Coachelle-like look. Loving your kimono and I want your sunnies (and your hair).

    ReplyDelete
  7. You definitely captured the spirit of Coachella. Your outfit looks amazing, and perfect for a summer festival.

    -Helen Grace

    Sweet Helen Grace

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is cool! I really love your festival outfit, and love your chunky boot! Great style!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a fantastic festival look! Comfy and summery! I love that kimono jacket.

    Jamie | PetitePanoply.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. very cool outfit
    http://oyebamireismail.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yeah, I think you captured the spirit of Coachella, you're so lovely in this boho-outfit :)))

    xoxo
    www.bellezzefelici.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this look..... and your necklace is just too awesome!
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the bright yellow, and the kimono is such a perfect piece for a festival.
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete

© Done n Done. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig