Personal Style and lifestyle by Amanda C.Watson

Monday, September 22, 2014

Le village antik meets Notting hill

DSC_2061
DSC_2081
DSC_2049
DSC_2056
DSC_2078
coat:Monki, boots& Tshirt: H&M, mom jeans topshop 


Godmorning guys! Don't be surprise that Im wearing mom jeans again, I told you I was going to be living in them for a while! Last time when I was at topshop I decided to get two pairs and this is the other pair I got...I've been loving the slouchy meets put together style lately. I guess that the coat is responsible for bringing the whole look together. This oversize coat is one of my favorite pieces in my closet at the moment, so you are probably going to see me in it again. I decided to get it after my favorite coat got stolen last time I was out clubbing. I know Im short but this length kinda works for me, don't you think? 
Ahh, I love this part of the city in the day light, at night time this turns into a place where almost all the hipsters hang out... But at daylight it almost feels like traveling back in time... In a way I like to think this looks is a little bit like Paris meets London.. or am I wrong? 

Try a similar look: 

SHARE:

21 comments

  1. Wow, que preciosa eres!!
    me encanta tu estilo; es súper original y con fuerza.
    Espectacular este look. Te sigo.
    Besos mil.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Al entrar en tu Facebook me he dado cuenta de que no funciona, si puedes échale un vistazo, te puede ayudar mucho.
    Besos mil.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look stunning
    so lovely
    visit my blog @ http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/
    my new post
    http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/2014/09/mohair-oversize-cardigan.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your style, this look is perfect! The coat looks amazing on you (you don't look short at all), and the beanie is so rad ♥

    PS: just followed you on Bloglovin :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE this outfit! You look amazing!! X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great outfit ! :)

    esfashionup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. That coat! I need a Camel Color one in my life!

    malibumara.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the coat! It ties in the whole outfit! xx

    www.blancheneve.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. so so sooo chic look, hunny))))

    ReplyDelete
  10. Haha, look at you, making mom jeans look good!
    Love this oversized, duster like jacket. It definitely has a fashion-y feel

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really like this look. Its so simple and chic. The coat is amazing and the red hat add the perfect pop of colour.

    Princess Audu

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your jeans and oversize cardigan! Awesome look! :)

    onacruz blog

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like how simple and casual your outfit is! You look great :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great style! Love this look

    http://bellemelange.net/blog

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your pictures, your style
    is comfy and so amazing!

    xx

    www.myblueberrynightsblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous photos! I love the laid-back look!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I like this outfit so bad...loving the hobo vibe your look has

    Greets Jon,
    New look on the blog: BLACK LAYERS

    ReplyDelete
  18. Amazing blog and very interesting stuff you got here! I definitely learned a lot from reading through some of your earlier posts as well and decided to drop a comment on this one!

    ReplyDelete

© Done n Done. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig