Personal Style and lifestyle by Amanda C.Watson

Saturday, September 13, 2014

Sunflowers are for dreamers

DSC_1869
DSC_1897
DSC_1882
DSC_1944
DSC_1873
DSC_1875
DSC_1896
DSC_1890
dress:(yoyomelody), bag:(Topshop),Jacket&Boots(H&M)

Hello everybody! I was going to start this post by telling you about my hectic week at work... I was going to tell you that I finally voted and that I cannot wait for this elections to be over... I was going to tell you that I'm so over the elections, politics and hypocrisy... 
But instead I wanna talk to you about sunflowers, dreams, freedom, love, believing, expectations and the future. I believe that sunflowers are one of the most underestimated flowers. I believe that Im really close to finding my way back so that I can finally get in touch with myself again...and when I get there I will find freedom from my thoughts that are keeping away from accomplishing my dreams, And this time I won't run away like I always do... I m sure Im going to find love and then I know that Im not going to be hard on myself for having high expectations... I thought my life and future was already written... And I was fine with what I though my life was going to be... Now I know that I still own the power to rewrite my future and Im know that I will not be afraid of it.... And at the end I just want to end by saying that I love sunflowers, because sunflowers are for understatemated dreamers like me...

Try a similar look:

SHARE:

22 comments

  1. Sunflowers are my favorite this season! You pulled this outfit so well, as always! Stay gorgeous dear xx

    fashionvitae.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow , amazing look , very fashionable !!! :)
    I love your hair !

    Visit my blog and enter a giveaway : esfashionup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm digging this sunflower print - especially when paired with leather!
    Great shoes too :)

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  4. fine jacket ;]]


    xoxo

    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your dress, it's so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how your style is effortless yet effective! Your hair is just awe too love ya xxx btw please check out my blog it'll be much appreciated to have a new blogger friend xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your style and blog

    www.tinuology.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. stunnin look, dear|))) happy monday))) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well at least you voted. It's important that people take part at politics despite all the hypocrisy. You look marvelous. I love the cute dress. Sunflowers are one of my favorite flowers too :D

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. such a gorgeous look!
    http://saltskinned.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing! I love your jacket:)
    HAPPY WEEK
    xoxo
    http://stylishpatterns.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is my type of outfit. Casual yet playful.
    Chan x
    www.2matesandablog.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. u look amazing babe I adore this!! I def missed u

    www.islandchic77.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. 1. you look absolutely stunning here. i looove your hair and that dress with the leather jacket looks amazing. 2. sunflowers are my favorite flowers so im with you on that one 3. i love your new-found bravery! you can get whatever you put your mind to- dont falter.

    xo marlen
    Messages on a Napkin

    ReplyDelete
  15. So so gorgeous. This is a wonderful fall outfit. I love how you styled this sunflower dress with the leather jacket and cool boots!

    Jamie | PetitePanoply.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Amazing blog and very interesting stuff you got here! I definitely learned a lot from reading through some of your earlier posts as well and decided to drop a comment on this one!

    ReplyDelete

© Done n Done. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig