Personal Style and lifestyle by Amanda C.Watson

Thursday, October 16, 2014

I will be crossing your mind

DSC_2287
DSC_2365
DSC_2343
DSC_2288
DSC_2313
DSC_2285
DSC_2333
DSC_2289
DSC_2354
DSC_2292
Hey guys! I can't believe we are already in the middle of October. October is one of my favorite months of the year... I love to see the leaves fall, I love the colors of fall and I love how you can almost feel the winter cold in the air. I really don't like the call but I do appreciate all the changes that our mother nature goes through... Always reminding us of her power. Last weekend I was out of town for a YMCA course on leadership. Being a leader and the mening behind has earn a really important place in my work and my personal life. I feel so blessed to be part of the YMCA and to be able to attend small courses to enrich myself and built myself up. Couple of weeks ago I got the news that I got a YMCA scholarship to attend another leadership course, but this time in Edinburg, Scotland. Im going to be gone for a week, and I still cannot get over the fact that Im going to be attending this course. Its truly a privilege, having the opportunity to learn and educate yourself basically for free, just because you are part of an organisation like YMCA is truly a privilege. 


Get a similar look:



SHARE:

16 comments

  1. I really like this top and the bottom looks so nice. Love that outfit. Great post.

    LEJA

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look beautiful! Congratulations on your new opportunity- so exciting! xx

    lovejoanna.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! I totally love this outfit, that top is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice effortless outfit!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a perfect outfit. Thanks for sharing some kind of similar product to get the look :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've said it already but your hair looks so nice! Pretty outfit too, I'd freeze if I'd try to pull that off here! ha. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look great, I love your top!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I need that top in my life!
    I am obsessed!!!

    BLEURGH - http://www.bleurghnow.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your outfit! You're beautiful!

    www.chionebrasiliahardy.blogspot.co.uk

    Chione XX

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is an extremely smart written article. I will be sure to bookmark it and return to learn extra of your useful information. Thank you for the post. I will certainly return.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What you're saying is completely true. I know that everybody must say the same thing, but I just think that you put it in a way that everyone can understand. I'm sure you'll reach so many people with what you've got to say.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great article, Thanks for your great information, the content is quiet interesting. I will be waiting for your next post.

    ReplyDelete

© Done n Done. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig