Personal Style and lifestyle by Amanda C.Watson

Sunday, May 31, 2015

Sunday style: On a windy May

DSC_2578
DSC_2579
DSC_2556
DSC_2533
DSC_2569
DSC_2559
DSC_2582
DSC_2522
DSC_2551
DSC_2561
DSC_2580


Hello everybody! I've been longing to come back my blog for months now. Im so happy to be back. I haven't been take caring of myself. I got completely burned out at work. I was so scared to fail so it all lead to performance anxiety.Having a college standing by in the corner waiting for me to fail didn't make things better. Now A year later I'm ready to back to school and finish my master thesis and taking caring of my self. Now Im just going to do and put focus on things that make me happy and things that secure my well being and future. 

Im totally loving my outfit one thing that I'm not loving the weather. It was so windy and cold. Who knows if we are going to have summer at all. But Im sticking to my plan.
 Stay calm and keep blogging, Darling!!

Trousers:monki, Jacket:Gina tricot, Top:h&m, Beanie:Cubus, Shoes:Skopunkten
photos: by me


SHARE:

6 comments

  1. I miss your look!! Welcome back!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great look and good luck with school!!! x
    Marveling-Mind☀

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's good to see you back!! Nice look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice bomber x

    www.2matesandablog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. like mix of pants n bomber soooo much!) xoxo

    ReplyDelete

© Done n Done. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig