Personal Style and lifestyle by Amanda C.Watson

Monday, June 8, 2015

Street style: The kimono

DSC_2526
DSC_2539
DSC_2516
DSC_2534
DSC_2548
DSC_2536

Kimono:GinaTricot, Jeans:GinaTricot, Shoes:Skopunkten,Top:H&M

Yesterday I celebrated my 27th birthday. Actually I've been celebrated it the whole week. I feel so blessed and Im very happy about how my life is at the moment. I m happy that I got a summer job working with unaccompanied refugee youth. I know Im going to miss working at the YMCA but I know that in order to achieve your goals you are sometimes force to make some changes. 

I still not can't decided wether or not Im going to be working with unaccompanied refugees after the summer. Its great to have a secure job but I want to keep my options open. In case something better comes a long. Im longing to hear about a job that I applied. If I get it I know that my life is going to change for the better. The summer here in Sweden still hasn't arrived so these having something like a kimono like this to put on top of a jacket is so trendy and necessary to keep warm. With this kind of weather what I've learn is that the best thing to do is layers. 


SHARE:

10 comments

  1. That kimono is gorgeous my luv!! :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great look! I'm loving the platform sandals! I hope you have a great summer ♡

    xx AlexisSplash

    Deadlikeyourfame.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Amanda, happy to see you back and blogging!
    Hope you're doing well, and glad to hear you're happy with your new job and place in life :)
    Gorgeous kimono - you've still got your killer style!

    Enter to win a $50 giftcard!
    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy late birthday sweety!! It seems like a such a long time I started to read your blog!! I hope you get that job. xx

    Henna

    ReplyDelete
  5. happy birthday beautiful

    gafashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. happy B'day, hunny!!!))) so so chic outfit, dear)) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy belated birthday! Love your kimono! xx

    ReplyDelete

© Done n Done. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig