Personal Style and lifestyle by Amanda C.Watson

Monday, June 29, 2015

Streetstyle: The Trenchcoat




Trenchcoat:Monki, MomJeans:Topshop, CropTop: H&M

I'm leaving for Roskilde in two days. And I cannot wait, Im super exited... I mean I've been to festivals before, but this is going  to be on another level. We are going to be camping there and I think its going to be so much fun. I got this trenchcoat a week ago. I was overjoy when I found it, since it was the last S/M size. Its a little big, but I really like the coat. And now that I have one I think to myself you can never have enough trenchcoats. 


SHARE:

8 comments

  1. great classic outfit<3

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh, have fun at the festival! Hope to see/hear about it when you come back :)
    Love this chic style, that trench coat is fabulous!

    The Dragonfruit Diaries
    Check out my YouTube channel too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jättefin outfit! Ha det gott!
    Lisa
    www.majamyra.se

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love your pics!

    Alice Cerea,
    BABYWHATSUP.COM

    Join this new blogger network, I'm waiting for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everything is flowing so gorgeously here, Amanda!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This outfit is stunning! I need this trench and these shoes in my wardrobe!!
    http://elnfashion98.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

© Done n Done. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig