Personal Style and lifestyle by Amanda C.Watson

Friday, July 10, 2015

Lynnie Zulu for Monki


Top:Bikbok,Skirt: Lynnie Zulu for Monki, Shoes:Nelly.se, Sunglasses: Ginatricot 

I don't know if you can tell, but I totally burned myself in Roskilde. My face its a little patchy and I think you might notice it...  I was using sunblock the whole time... But  it still didn't help. I promise I will be posting a Roskilde post with just bunch of pictures from my time at the festival. So, stay tuned for that!

 I was free from work today so I took the opportunity to shoot two looks this morning. Even though I have a bunch of cute shorts that Im dying to put together in different looks for the blog. The first thing I wanted to wear was this gorgeous skirt by Lynnie Zulu for Monki. I didn't know who Lynnie Zulu was but Im sure I have seen her stuff here and there whiteout knowning it was her. Anyways, really loving the collection. I only got this skirt from the collection but I wouldn't turn down getting my  hands on more stuff.  The thing that made me get it was the fact that I always been dying to get try the midi skirt trend. But I wasn't sure if it would fit me. But once I put it on I couldn't put it back again. 

SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Cute skirt, the print is just lovely. And Love how your sandals add a bit of gee to an otherwise girly look.
    Princess Audu

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your skirt and shoes!!

    ReplyDelete

© Done n Done. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig