Personal Style and lifestyle by Amanda C.Watson

Friday, July 31, 2015

Trending: Army green


 Jacket:Gina Tricot, Jeans: Ginatricot, Top:Monki, Shoes:Skopunkten

If you haven't noticed army green is making a come back this fall. Im looking forward to putting looks together with this shade of green together with ruby reds, denim and dark blues. For this outfit I just went for the very simple white and black base and with the army green I just added a little of colour. This look if you haven't guessed it already is perfect for errands and shopping. Don't you agree?


SHARE:

11 comments

  1. SUper cool look, hun (Y)

    Lots of love,

    Nicoleta
    http://reinventyourself.guide

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great look! love it!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello there!
    Super cool blog you have! Would you like us to follow eachother on GFC and support eachother?
    xo from Italy,
    Sonia Verardo
    http://www.trenchcollection.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great outift, looks really good on you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd definitely see myself wearing this, love the jacket.x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your outfit green looks good on you
    www.DianeFnk.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Girrrrl, I am seriously loving this look! I'd love to emulate this type of outfit. Now to get an army green coat...

    The Dragonfruit Diaries
    Check out my YouTube channel too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely love your jacket! You look amazing! :)

    Recently I have started as a guest designer for a famous bag brand and my first design of a belt bag is out! <3 I would love to hear what you think about it! :)
    Hope to see you soon on my blog
    www.beneaththecoat.com
    Bloglovin
    Facebook :)

    Kisses from Zurich,
    K

    ReplyDelete
  9. so so stunnin look, dear!!!)))) like army jacket)))) xoxo

    ReplyDelete

© Done n Done. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig