Personal Style and lifestyle by Amanda C.Watson

Friday, September 18, 2015

Rands and Nairas and a touch of the 70's

 Top:Monki, Bag:GinaTricot, Skirt, boots and hat:H&M
Photos by:me 

 Hello my darlings! I've been under the weather so this is one of the reasons why I have been away the last couple of days. I couldn't sleep so I though I would post this look that I shot the other day. I have serious crush on my new knee high boots. I think this might be the first pair that actually fits. Since Im a shorty,  this type of boots don't always look as good. But I guess all about the style and how you style them. The skirt I got way back when the weather was still hot, but I think its going to a perfect fall item. Oh and what about the hat, hmm do you guys like it? Im totally in love with and I might be wearing all day every day! I mean how could you not? 

Shop a similar look
 
 
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. so cute look ; -)))


    i invite to me too

    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!! I really love that style :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so chic dear!

    Please click on the link on my post
    http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/2015/09/classic-mickey-with-shein.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. adorable look!!!! skirt is perfect!!!))) happy friday)))) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the the denim skirt + boot combo! xx

    www.blancheneve.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great outfit ;) I invite you to my blog and I'd appreciate a click on the latest post , thanks ;)

    www.emynia.com

    ReplyDelete

© Done n Done. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig