Personal Style and lifestyle by Amanda C.Watson

Thursday, October 1, 2015

On my way to Africa Fashion Week Stockholm

 Polo sweater:Gina tricot, Knee high boots H&M 
Photos by:me 

I know the title couldn't be any clearer! Im extremely exited. At the moment Im waiting for my friend B she is a little bit late like always. But I don't mind. Our train lives in a while so there is no rush. Tonight I'm going to a VIP dinner. It feels so fancy and unreal and I cannot to show you my killer dress. Im going to try to blog as much as possible this an even that I really want to share with you all my darlings, 

Alright, Talk to you soon and take care.
Amandawithlove 

Try a similar look: 
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. I'm excited for you can cannot wait to see the pictures. I hope you enjoy yourself sweety. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect look !!

    Emma, www.emmabonneaudsblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so hot, I love your jumper and those boots are everything. The touch of brown is the perfect finishing touch, congrats again.
    Princess Audu

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's gonna be super fun, congrats! Your hair is so awesome and those boots omg, they're so cute. Perfect fall look

    istylelooks blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a killer look! I love everything about it!!
    xx
    DeeVine Anonyme

    ReplyDelete
  6. This dress is stunning. You always look so high fashion and runway ready. Hope you enjoyed the VIP dinner!

    ReplyDelete

© Done n Done. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig